Thursday, August 11, 2011
So long west coast...
Is it possible to be terrified, yet incredibly excited to be on my own starting fresh? Because that's what I've been feeling these past few days, but especially today as the reality has begun to sink in. Getting off the plane in the NY/Newark airport and watching the sun rise over the city landscape in the distance was such a beautiful sight that it made me glad that although the sun rises instead of setting on the water, it's still the same sun, same sky. The simple effects of God's creation always seems to catch me by surprise, but always seems to give me a sense of peace that this is where I should be. It's still very strange that I know I won't be coming home for the holidays, like I used to when I was in school, nor will I be seeing any more Washington or Oregon license plates, but I know this next year will certainly be one that I'll always remember and never regret...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment