So I think I might give my blog another good try again. We've been good friends for awhile now and although we haven't talked to each other much, it's been calling me back again :) I've decided that I'm going to finish off the rest of my Christmas break with a few good books recommended by my sister and hopefully that might spark some new inspiration for my life and this blog!
I'm now at that scary point in my life where I have to transition from the wonderful, comfortable, and easy going (yet stressed to the max) college life into the REAL WORLD. With so many people in this country unemployed and struggling to find jobs themselves, it's quite the torrential downpour on my excitement for completing a college degree... Is there even going to be a job available? Will it be in an area that I want to live in? I know these are questions that worry us all and can't possibly be answered at any point, but nevertheless, they're scary thoughts. I think for right now, as I'm finishing off my very last semester of college, these worries and fears will always be with me. Hopefully, the books I'm going to start reading will help me to focus on trying to live as the person God wants me to be and keep my mind on living up my last wonderful months at Gonzaga. At least until it's time to begin the big plunge of applying for jobs :)
"Jesus, help me to simplify my life by learning what you want me to be - and becoming that person."
- St. Therese of Liseux
One day at a time, I know I can do this. I've had a rough change of plans, but the past is in the past. I can only learn from the past and move on towards the future.
And the world spins madly on...
No comments:
Post a Comment