"There was no point in worrying yet.... what would come, would come... and he would have to meet it when it did." {Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire}
I hate worrying.
But I do.
I can't help it.
I hate worrying.
But I do.
I can't help it.
It seems like the more I get older, more things in my life somehow find a way to collide with one another causing a small fracture of an explosion within the crevices of my brain. It's really quite annoying sometimes...
So long gone are the days of summer when you could wake up to the only predicament of a swimsuit still damp from the previous day's water fight with the neighborhood kids. I can remember when I was little, the only thing I wore during summer was my swimsuit if I could help it. Whether it was a blazin' 90 degrees or 50 degrees and raining, my swimsuit was the first thing I wanted to wear, although my mom sometimes wished I would wear normal clothes... For me, the beginning of every season has something new and exciting to offer. But mostly I've discovered it's the excitement of pulling out the old swimsuit or peacoat that's been hidden away for months and being able to embrace the change of the coming weather.
I don't exactly know what these next few months will bring me, nor my last two years of college, but I will have to bear them as best I can... after all, it's all in God's hands.
"Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure."
{Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince}
{Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince}
I've often found that when my own words fail, lines from my favorite books and songs seem to find me at times when I need it most. And for {almost} no reason at all, it seems today my heart decided to speak in Harry Potter quotes :)
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are identical and our hearts are open." {Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire}
No comments:
Post a Comment