Sunday, March 22, 2009

things i'm grateful for...

well, it's definitely been awhile since I've had my blog up and running so I've decided to fill my first post with things that I'm grateful for...

[MY FAMILY.]
Although I'm not home as much being away at college, I don't know what I could possibly do without them being a part of my life! Even though family will always be stuck with you, I am so incredibly lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful family to be stuck with! As the youngest of four kids, I've definitely had my fill of a noisy household, but I wouldn't trade them for anyone else in the world!


[
MY FRIENDS FROM HOME.]
Without them, I honestly don't think I would've gotten through the ups/downs and drama of high school! It's been tough being the only one from my close friends to move away, but even still, they are the people I love to be with any day, anytime when I'm at home! I miss our crazy adventures that often have led us to random places in Portland and whatnot, but I know we'll still continue to be kids forever!


[
MY FRIENDS AT GU.]
They are the people that I have come to appreciate and love in my almost 2 years at Gonzaga. I never realized how close you become with people when you are constantly surrounded by them each and every day. Not to say that it's been all fun and games, but I am so grateful that I can share my experiences here at GU with friends that understand me so well in such a short amount of time!

[WHATSHISNAME.]
Yes, what has changed in a year... I don't believe I could be more grateful to someone so opposite of me. I've learned so much about myself and the world seeing things from a completely different perspective. Although the distance sometimes becomes a hassle, I feel so incredibly blessed to have someone like him in my life. And through some miracle we get along way too well... but I wouldn't have it any other way :)

[EVERYTHING ELSE.]
I've learned so much from these past two years away at college and I am definitely grateful for even the chance to be at Gonzaga. Being at a Jesuit Catholic University has changed as well as motivated my faith, service and academics. I could not think of a better place for me to be right now and I am so excited to continue with two more years (including Gonzaga-in-Florence next Spring!) full of Zag adventures!

1 comment:

Deborah said...

haha...whatshisname

nice blog. I need to start mine again